Sadly, time has now arrived to think about leaving Bali and it's a good time to ask ... Please note, Departure Tax of Rp200,000 per person
Airport Tax Leave Bali
To leave from Indonesia to the country destinations or to local destination via airport, Indonesian Government will apply the airport tax for every flight passenger at cost
1. Domestic Airport Tax is Rp. 100.000 per person
2. International Airport Tax is Rp. 200.000 per person
Effective of 31 March 2019, a new regulation of liquids, aerosols and gels for international passengers on all flight departing Denpasar Bali and to Denpasar Bali is executed. It is issued to improve the security system on passenger services at Bali International Airport and the flight accordingly. Please see more details the regulation of liquids, aerosols and gels at Bali ‘s Airport.
Bali Time Zone is GMT + 8 hours.
Medical Center in Bali
1. AEA International (Medical Evac) Jl. Hayam Wuruk 40, Denpasar. Tel : (0361) 228996
2. Bali International Medical Center Jl Bypass Ngurah Rai 100X Denpasar. Tel : (0361) 761263
3. Rumah Sakit Dharma Husada (Hospital) Jl. Panglima Sudirman No.50, Denpasar. Tel : (0361) 227560
4. Kuta Clinic : Jl. Raya Kuta No.100X, Kuta. Tel : (0361) 753268
5. Nusa Dua Clinic : Jl. Pramata No. 81A, Nusa Dua. Tel : (0361) 771324
6. Rumah Sakit Umum Sanglah (Hospital) : Jl. Diponegoro, Denpasar. Tel : (0361) 227911