Bukit Jambul Rice Terrace is a beautiful hill with rice terrace located in Karangasem Regency, east part of Bali Island appointed as tourist destination that is interesting to visit.
Bukit Jambul is one of tourist places and destination in Bali, due to the harmonious combination of hilly land, rice fields, valleys and the beautiful sea panorama in a distance, below is the information.
From high land, we will be able to witness the beauty of the nature beneath. hill where there is a large banyan tree growing on the top of hill like crest so that the local people give it name asBukit Jambul Rice Terrace where Bukit is means hill, meanwhile Jambul is means crest. This place become famous because it was inspired by the most amazing scenery with rice terrace, winding road underneath and palm trees stretching to the sea. It is situated in the plateau area that is always covered by cool temperatures that make it as an.
Bukit Jambul Rice Terrace is one of the nature tourist destinations that very interesting to visit in Karangasem Regency that is located 1,5 km from Denpasar City. Now, this place is very famous and it was a stop point on Besakih Temple Tour Programs. This place is also supported by the existing of local restaurants offering best selection of Indonesian and international menus for tourists who visit it. The tourist will be pampered by the beautiful scenery with amazing panorama including the fresh tropical atmosphere sweep the entire area.
Bukit Jambul Rice Terrace is located at Pesaban traditional village, Nongan village, Rendang district. It is approximately 8 kms from Klungkung regency to the north, and about 51 kms from Denpasar or 15 kms from Besakih. Take about 1,5 hours drive away using vehicles or 30 minutes to Besakih Temple that is famous called by Mother Temple. When we take the direction from Kerta Gosa, we just take 30 minutes away to the north side until we found the windy road. So, this place is very easy to be located because it is located in the strategic location just beside of the main road from Klungkung to Besakih Temple.
This area is facilitated with food stalls or “warung” and also small restaurants, with a quite large parking lot.
How Does It Work
Choose Your Activity
Search or browse the site to choose the location or things that you wants to do. You can narrow your search by categories, destinations, availability date or price range.
How To Book
1. Fill The Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
2. After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
3. Fill with hotel name if you already have place to stay, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank.
4. Or you can call our sales contact +629149551 (Wayan Doel) or +6281239238780 (Made Ekun).
Your reservation is abolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Balitrisna Tour takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.
1. Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
2. No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment.