Ubud Market is offering you multifarious of handicraft that you can bring home for souvenir. It market presents the variety of art work/handicraft like wood carving, bag, painting, clothes, idol and a lot of more.
Bali Ubud Art Market where the existence is not far different from other markets available in the tourism area. Ubud Market as a society economics center of Ubud and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren. The market is unfolding from west to easterly divided become two group with different purpose. There are two markets available at the same area those are one block at the Westside is for a traditional artistic market and another block located in the east as an everyday traditional fundamental market requirement. Ubud Market is opened every day about at 08:00 until 18:00, even some from them still open until nighttime. While the traditional market for the fundamental requirement is opened everyday at 06:00 - even before that there is morning market started at 04:30 morning.
Ubud Market is a Center of Art Market in Bali
The art crafting are sold in this ubud art market consisted of various crafting, from traditional until contemporary crafting which its price is relatively cheap. You can do the transaction directly to the merchant which generally can be bargained. All the crafting sold in this place you can bring home as souvenir like slipper, wood idol, bag, clothes, matting, painting and a lot of more.
How to Locate Ubud Art Market?
It is very simple way and easily to find Ubud Market since it is very famous among the Balinese and it is strategically located in the center of Ubud Village. This market is located just in the front of Ubud Palace with crowded of visitor who purchases the items every day. Ubud Market is close to other places of interest in Ubud like Ubud Palace, Ubud Monkey Forest , Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Painting Museum and Gua Gajah. You can also join the Ubud Tour Package or other tour arrangements like Elephant Ubud Tour, Rafting Ubud Tour , Elephant Safari Ubud Tour and Ayung Rafting Ubud Tour .
How Does It Work
Choose Your Activity
Search or browse the site to choose the location or things that you wants to do. You can narrow your search by categories, destinations, availability date or price range.
How To Book
1. Fill The Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
2. After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
3. Fill with hotel name if you already have place to stay, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank.
4. Or you can call our sales contact +6282147240705 (gede dudik)
Your reservation is abolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Balitrisna Tour takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.
1. Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
2. No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment.